As we said in our Spring 2020 Newsletter, unfortunately we won't be able to have in-person meetings for members this summer because of COVID-19. We invite you to join us instead for a Zoom meeting on Wednesday, July 8, at 6:00pm EST (see info below; please note the change in time from what was stated in the newsletter).
New to Zoom? Never fear! Check out this link for a video on all the various ways to join a Zoom meeting. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
A few special things to note:
- You will be automatically muted upon joining. Please do not un-mute yourself as this creates background noise; we will have have a moderator who will unmute speakers when it is time for each to speak.
- If you have any questions or issues you would like for us to address at the meeting, please let us know in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Likewise, if you know now that you would like to speak on an issue at the meeting, please also let us know that in advance by email so that we can add you to the agenda.
- At the end of the meeting, we will open the floor for comments from anyone who has not let us know in advance they they wanted to speak. If you'd like to make a comment at that time, you'll need to let us know through the "Chat" button so that we can call on you and unmute you.
- If you choose to speak, please identify yourself at the beginning for those listening.
- A recording of the meeting will be available afterwards on our website.
Thanks and hope to see you at our "virtual" meeting on July 8 at 6pm EST!
Link to join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 846 4024 9787
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,84640249787#,,,,0#,,973587# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,84640249787#,,,,0#,,973587# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kvD9ZJfMz